Thursday, October 05, 2006

Change is Inevitable


It has been a while since I blogged. Life has been going at a rapid pace. I have been working at Service Canada and have been moving my DAD into my home. It has been stress filled to say the least. But I am learning lots about how the “system” works and what you should be doing. My dad is on AISH but is now 60, because of this he should apply for an early retirement because if he doesn’t by the time he is 65 his payments will greatly be diminished. He will make more on early retirement than waiting. So I guess it’s a blessing that I found that out for him. I have also had to juggle things because it was almost 6 weeks before I got my first paycheck. Everything is fine now. Like I said it has been a learning experience. I am grateful for the job and the experience. I have some big decisions to make in the near future as to where to live, where to go to church and the kids and stuff. Change is a constant these days. I would appreciate your thoughts, prayers and anything else for myself and Vanessa as we consider our future together. Blessings on you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home