Monday, July 03, 2006

Summer Fun


So, if you don't live in Alberta I forgive you for not knowing but this first long weekend of summer has been fabulous! I am loving this weather. It has been 30 c for the last week it seems. The girls and I along with the Sim clan travelled to Allan Beach and had a grand olde time! It was like our first family holiday together. We all travelled in my van and that was quite the experience. a little bit tense at first but everything was cool. We swam ate good food and madsome new friends. We hung out with 4 other families that Vanessa has gone with over the past couple of July long weekends! It looks like this could be our new tradition as well. Many thanks to Michelle D. who planned the weekend and did a lot to organize everything! It was great! I am a little burned, a little tired, and a lot rested if that makes any sense at all!

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Blogger Vanessa Sim said...

it was such a fun weekend and perfect way to start the summer - the "simchuk's had a blast with each other and yes we survived the van ride! I still dont know how we fit everything in there??

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE SIMCHUKS??? I like it!!!

Glad you all had a great weekend.

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the short trip to Allan Beach was just a test drive for the 4-hour trip you have coming up when we meet in Drumheller. I'm looking so forward to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home