Friday, June 30, 2006

Student of the Year!


So yesterday was the last day of school and we found out that Sydney is the "Student of the Year" for her school! Way to go Syd!!!!! We are so proud of her she has worked so hard over the year. Both her and Meghan did really well with their marks and had an awesome year at school. I am so thankful for her teachers and my mom who has helped us tremendously in this past year. Sydney is more of a social person so to see her excel in this area of school is a great accomplishment. I love you Sydney and Meghan! I couldn't be prouder of you!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Vanessa Sim said...

Wow, Sydney, that is an incredible accomplishment. I think that means you are a ALL ROUND great kid, your marks were excellent and your friendship to others were outstanding - SOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!

Meghan, you had a big year changing schools and you did a great job - way to go Meggie!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home