Sunday, July 16, 2006

Surreal Life



So last night I had a surreal life experience in that I went to my 20 year High School Grad Reunion. I saw many people that I have not seen in many years. It was indeed surreal. Out of a grad class of 300 there was about 120 people there. It was great to connect and see where people have gone. Let me give some highlights. Richard Holland has 5 kids. Tim Schwabenbauer lives in Sherwood Park and is married. I used to regularily get him kicked out of class. It was a game we played. Curt Geake lives there as well and has an acreage.Dave Schlacter moved to Vancouver Island and is selling Tractors! Debbie Yackel the girl I walked up with used to work at CRA where I now work and knows many of the same people I am just getting to know. Rick Woolsey is finally getting married this year! Oh ya, I am doing it!
Many people have come and gone. Many did not recognize me without my mop of curly hair. They could not believe it was me. Some people still look the same. It was very surreal. I highly encourage you to make the effort to go to any of your reunions. It was a blast. The picture is from the party and these are my two friends Rick and Brad whom I have known for over 25 years.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Stew Carson said...

"Mop of curly hair"? Hello. I think I's be scared if I saw you with a mop of curly hair. Many blessings on your 30th high school reunion!

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Vanessa Sim said...

Glad you had a good time! Um . . . you explained the 2 guys, just wonder though WHO IS THE CHICK!!??

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Michael Tkachuk said...

lol....that is Rick's sweety who is marrying the boy next month!

 
At 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blonde is Rick's trophy wife-to-be. Man, he saved up for a good one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home