Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Tough Week


These last few weeks have been going at a record pace for me. Work has been unbelievably busy and with the end of school and everything I am just feeling overloaded. Last week I had some bad news that happened twice in one day. First I failed a test which would allow me to compete for an indeterminate position at work (I have not failed a test since Jr. High!) and then secondly, my boss at the funeral home told me they would not apprentice me because they did not have room for me. His final words to me were "Well good luck in your search!" I was pretty ticked off with his cavalier attitude. It was a very demoralizing day. At first I felt pretty sad and depressed but as the day went on I was reminded (by the Vanner) that God has my best in mind. Perhaps these were doors that needed to close. I need to continue to seek Him for where and what I should be doing. I am loving my job but it is only 30 hrs. I pray that God would provide me something else to supplement this.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What a bummer!!!

But as you already know, God has everything under control.

I'll keep you in my prayers!

Ciao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home