Friday, June 16, 2006


I have decided to start my own blog because Vanessa already has and it seems like everyone on the planet is doing one these days. I am a fairly opinionated kind of guy and often send letters to the editor of the Sun and journal. This blog is going to be about my life and the things I am up to and what i think about with regards from everything under the sun. These days I am watching my beloved Oilers come back to win the Cup (Now that is Faith I tell you!!!) I am also hanging with my girl....who is one hot momma! I will include a picture because she makes me so happy. These days I am working for Revenue Canada and Glenwood Funeral Home and I am just enjoying be a dad. I have coached soccer for Syd's team and it has been a blast. Tonight I went to X-Men with Vanessa's boys and am loving hanging with them. Madi (Vanessa's daughter) gave me a fathers day gift and I felt really blessed. I know this blog is all over the place but I just need to start somewhere!

Lator Gators.

4 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Vanessa Sim said...

Welcome my dear friend to the world of blogging - isnt it fun!! Thanks for including me in your first BLOG - that was really nice. Thanks for hanging with the kids last night so I could go out.

Your Girl

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Stew Carson said...

I don't know if the blogosphere has enough room for a bombastic editor of your repute. Guess we'll just have to deal with it!

 
At 4:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got yourself one good looking woman... if I do say so myself!

P.S. Tell Vaness she owes me $10.
;)

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Michael Tkachuk said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home