Friday, June 01, 2007


It has been a long time since I have blogged about anything. This is mainly due to the fact that life is very busy right about now. V and I have been in the middle of renos and we have ripped up the house, put in new floors and kitchen cupboards as well as a bathroom vanity and a new comfort toilet. V and I have been working tirelessly at this project and have had help from various sources: A big THANKYOU to Randy Clark, Henry Sikora and Pastor AL and Jim P for all their help and hard work! V and I put in the lino in the bathroom and the new porcelin god. It was quite an experience! People say that doing renos together can tear a marriage apart. Well they don't know V and me! We have enjoyed working together and we do better as a couple when we are serving and doing thigs that matter. I am so blessed to have found her. She has blessed me in so many ways and encourages me to continue on and gives me the kick in the ass when I need it. I am grateful for my hunny whom I am marrying in just 4 short weeks!!!! YAAAA!!! Now we have to figure out a honeymoon. I am sure we will work well together on that trip.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"working" on the honeymoon, i dont plan on "working" - i thought we were playing :-)

Vaness

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.... you can work at the playing on the honeymoon... Hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home