Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Leadership & Self Deception


Currently I am reading “Leadership and Self Deception” by the Arbinger Institute. It is a fascinating read and if you have not seen it you should pick it up! It is all about how we as people and organizations deceive ourselves. It is about our self talk and how it affects our views of ourselves and others. Being a person who has realized that I have been deceived for most of my adult life I have found this book to be quite compelling. The concepts espoused in the book will benefit anyone and are not just for leaders or business but anyone who wants to have more effective relationships! I highly encourage you to give it a try!

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Blake said...

I want to borrow this... we should coffee sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home